WELCOME EVERYONE!

Please check out all my stories and videos!

Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Lately I have been studying the history behind the creatures known as zombies. What got me interested in this was all of the recent movies about these brain-munching, gut-chewing monsters. All these movies show that zombies are these fast, strong, evil, meat eating machines, but history behind it has backed it up. It appears that long ago around Haiti, there was a voodoo/witchcraft doctor who had created special recipes to bring dead ancestors back from the dead to work as his slaves. Whether this be true or not, I do not know, that is your decision, but I have been writing this article lately that explains everything you need to know. I will publish it someday...

No comments:

Post a Comment